Give2TheTroops® Nationwide Holiday Drive has begun!
ALL HOLIDAY DONATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY DECEMBER 1st!
Donate to our "Seasonal Sights, Sounds and Sweets" Drive!
Give 2 The Troops needs your help!
To: All Patriotic Citizens!
Give2TheTroops® is a 501 (c) 3, tax-exempt, non-profit organization that sends care packages
and letters to our deployed and wounded
military troops in combat zones. They are non-political and support all branches of the service.
Founded in December of 2002, by a
U.S. Marine wife, the organization has grown to many branches throughout the United States. Since 2002, G2TT has sent more than 178,000 large boxes
(averaging 70 lbs. each) to approximately one million American military troops deployed in combat and disaster relief zones.
This year, you are each being asked to support them with their:
“Seasonal Sights, Sounds & Sweets” Holiday Drive”
Give2TheTroops is requesting the following holiday items for the holiday care packages they’re sending to the troops:
- Christmas lights & Faux (Flameless, LED) Candles
- Fleece Blankets & Pillows
- Small Hanukkah Menorahs and Dreidels
- Wrapping Paper and Bows (in packages - not tubes) for the troops to wrap their own gifts and mail home
- Spiritual Materials: Bibles, prayer books, inspirational material to lift their spirits!
- Small Gifts & Stocking Stuffer Items such as Small Toys & Games, Chapstick, & Toe/Hand Warmers:
- Music CDs (used or new; holiday themes are a great choice!)
- Record a greeting on a CD for the troops! Sing a holiday song!
- Candy: Life Saver Story Boxes, any holiday-themed candy, Peanut Brittle, Ribbon Candy, Candy Canes, Chocolate Marshmallow Santas, Peppermint Bark, Chocolate Kisses, Chocolate Hanukkah Coins, etc.
Holiday Snacks: Popcorn balls; caramelized popcorn (store-bought only); peanuts in festive cans, holiday crackers, Gingerbread House decorating kits, etc.
Financial donations are greatly appreciated to help pay for the overseas shipping costs.
Checks should be made payable to: "Give2TheTroops, Inc."
Won’t you PLEASE bring some happiness to our troops for the holidays?!
Your school, church, synagogue, company, organization or family will be proud knowing you brought them some joy!
DONATIONS may be dropped off or mailed to either of our branches.
ALL CHRISTMAS, HANUKKAH or KWANZAA DONATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY DECEMBER 1ST
(Note: Hanukkah is on Dec. 8th this year and Kwanzaa is on Dec. 26th)
For questions or for further information regarding this holiday drive
Andi Grant Edwards (Andi@Give2thetroops.org)
Sharon Crary (SCrary@Give2thetroops.org)
Thank you for your support!
The Give2TheTroops “family”
Visit our web site ... www.give2thetroops.org