Give2TheTroops is requesting the following holiday items for the holiday care packages they’re sending to the troops:
- DVDs (used or new: Holiday, romantic and comedy preferred. No war/violent themes, please!)
- Photos of company employees or children holding holiday greetings or banners
- Paper Garlands with hand-written messages to the troops (each person can write their name and a special message on a link!)
- Holiday cards for the troops and Blank Ones for them to send home
- Miniature felt stockings or felt Santa hats (use fabric paint to write messages on them!)
- Small stocking-stuffer items
- Plastic, paper or resin ornaments and decorations
- Small Hanukkah Menorahs and Dreidels
- Spiritual materials: Bibles, prayer books, inspirational material to lift their spirits!
- Music CDs (used or new; holiday themes are a great choice!)
- Record a greeting on a CD for the troops! Sing a holiday song!
- Holiday Snacks: Popcorn balls; caramelized popcorn (store-bought only); peanuts in festive cans
- Candy: Life Savers; candy canes; ribbon candy; holiday chocolates; peanut brittle; peppermint bark,
Hanukkah candy such as chocolate gelt, etc.